What To Expect & Fees
Making an appointment
- We are open weekdays from 7.30am. Appointments last 60 minutes for a first visit and 45-60 mins thereafter.
- We try to keep emergency appointments available each day.
- Please call 0208 883 1441 or 07587 743850 to make your booking.
If you are a new patient please bring any relevant information to your health status i.e. X rays, referral letters and details of any medication you might be taking.
Senior citizens and students by arrangement.
What to expect
- Your practitioner will take a comprehensive medical history and will assess your current health status and the nature of your complaint. They will then discuss with you their findings, a treatment plan of what is required, how many visits and the likely outcomes.
- All our practitioners will complete a thorough case history, ask you to read through and sign a form giving informed consent to treatment.
- There is then a discussion on possible causes and diagnoses of the problem followed by a physical examination together with neurological, cardio- vascular or other tests where appropriate. The practitioner will then discuss the diagnosis with you and then treat the condition.
- We aim to keep the number of treatments to a minimum.
Private Health Insurance Claims
- Part of your fees may be covered by your private Health insurance company.
- We can assist you with the completion of the necessary forms.
|Adult first consult and treatment - 60mins||£70|
|Follow on treatment osteopathy, acupuncture, herbal medicine - 45mins||£60|
|Follow on treatment - 30 mins||£55|
|Babies consult and treatment||£45|
|Baby check up / consult||FOC|