What To Expect & Fees
Making an appointment
- Appointments are available Weekdays and Saturdays from 7.30am.
- We try to keep emergency appointments available each day.
- Please call 0208 883 1441 or 07587 743850 to make your booking.
- If you are unable to attend your appointment please give us as much notice as possible. See Cancellation policy below.
If you are a new patient please bring any relevant information to your health status i.e. X rays, referral letters and details of any medication you might be taking.
What to expect
- Your practitioner will take a comprehensive medical history and will assess your current health status and the nature of your complaint. They will then discuss with you their findings, a treatment plan of what is required, how many visits may be required and the likely outcomes.
- All our practitioners will complete a thorough case history, ask you to read through and sign a form giving informed consent to treatment.
- There is then a discussion on possible causes and diagnoses of the problem followed by a physical examination, together with neurological, cardio-vascular or other tests where appropriate. The practitioner will then discuss the diagnosis with you and then proceed to treat the condition.
- We aim to keep the number of treatments to a minimum.
Private Health Insurance Claims
- Part of your fees may be covered by your Private Health insurance company.
- We can assist you with the completion of the necessary forms.
|Consult with treatment - 60 mins||£90|
Consult with treatment - 45 mins
Consult with treatment - 30 mins
|Babies consult and treatment||£55|
Failure to give 24 hours notice will incur a payment of the full fee.